Live music sets are usually between 8.45pm and 11.30pm including a short intermission.
- Cancelled until further notice
- Cancelled until further notice
- Cancelled until further notice
Coming soon …
- Date TBC – THE BLOX – Ian Dury & the Blockheads tribute band. Oi Oi! Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – SWAMPSNAKE – rock covers. This band turned out to be one of the most popular bands we’ve had in recent years when they first played here in September 2013. Don’t miss them this time around!! Non-members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – THE LOUDSHIRTS – The LOUDSHIRTS are a hard-rocking, close-harmony, rock covers band and a regular and popular act on the Surrey/Middlesex/London live music scene. Formed in 1988 by guitarist brothers Steve & Jeff Summers, personnel changes over the years has now produced the current line-up of Jeff Summers (guitar), Gary Summers (bass) and Nigel “Reg” Robinson on drums & percussion. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – 3rd DEGREE LEBURN – Everything this band do gonna be FUNKY!! Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – THE BOTTLE KIDS -Bottle Kids are indulging their inner rock fiends by playing the songs they love, with no compromises! A band that loves rehearsing as much as gigging. We can’t wait to rock your faces. Hard rock from the outer edges. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – SPY vs SPY – a pairing of New York maestro guitarist Alix Anthony with bass supremo Spy Austin. These boys gonna be funky!
- Date TBC – ALL NIGHT WORKERS – a dynamic 10 piece soul/blues outfit with a 4-piece brass section that has gigged consistently since the 1960s. The BLUES BROTHERS meets THE COMMITMENTS – the hit sounds of Stax never sounded so good! Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – BAD INFLUENCE – Rock & Blues band with excellent female singer Val Cowell with a voice somewhere between Bonnie Raitt and Janis Joplin! Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – BAD PENNY – Fantastic, talented 3-piece rock band led by Jason Stretch (gtr/vocals) with Rob Owens on drums and new bass player Chris Wilson. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – BROBED STILS – Reggae, rock, blues, soul, Motown and Afro band. Guests of members £3 on the door..
- Date TBC – BROKEN BONES -Broken Bones features Ed Hudson and Smiffy both from legendary London rock band Bad II The Bone plus Les Binks (Judas Priest), Simon J Pinto and Dave Fowler. Classic rock anthems and heavy rock hits such as: HIGHWAY TO HELL /ACE OF SPADES /BORN TO BE WILD /PARANOID / SMOKE ON THE WATER. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – THE CONSULS – a 3 piece London based covers band who play everything from pop and rock to classic rock and hard rock dating from the 50’s thru to the current day. The band includes Cosmo on guitar who played with Thin Lizzy/Phil Lynott back in the 70’s and was head hunted by Lemmy when he was forming Motorhead; on vocals and bass Justin McConville – a great singer with a versatile big range. Justin is also lead singer/guitarist in the current ‘Heavy Metal Kids’ line-up alongside Cosmo; completing the trio is Chris McConville on drums. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – CRY WOLF – Return of this popular rock covers band featuring Gary Davies (lead guitar), Tom Farmer (bass & vocals), twin brother David (drums) and younger brother Gary Farmer (rhythm guitar). This is a classic rock powerhouse!! Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – DE LOREAN – since their first visit in early 2018 this Hertfordshire-based 70s/80s rock covers band has made a great name for themselves. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – DUKES OF ROCK – Rocking trio formed from the nucleus of Charlie Chandler’s Little Rock Band. Performing songs from the last five decades, by the likes of Adele, AC\DC, Foo Fighters, Tom Petty, Fleetwood Mac, Muse, Rod Stewart, James Brown, Al Green, Stereophonic, Passenger, Van Morrison, ZZ Top, Cyndi Lauper, U2, Anastasia and Texas to name but a few. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – EAT AT JOE’S – First visit to the USC for this band playing Blue-Eyed Soul, Jazz-Rock and Funky music. Expect Hall & Oates, Steely Dan and much more. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – ENGLAND’S DREAMING – playing stuff from classic era punk tracks to today’s rock hits with a bit of Ska along the way – they’ll take you right back to the 70s and back to today in a 2 hour live music frenzy to suit all ages! Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – FOWOKAN – excellent reggae band featuring Sam Kelly on Drums plus Spy Austin, one of the best reggae/soul bassists in the business who has worked with Desmond Dekker, Gregory Isaacs and Dandy Livingstone. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – GOOD OLD BOYS – originally formed as a vehicle to play live Rock ‘n’ Roll whenever the members were free from touring with their own bands. The astounding response they received has led them to become a successful band in their own right and as a result the combined talents of Alan Barrett (Cliff Bennett & the Rebel Rousers), Nick Simper (Deep Purple), Peter Parks, Simon Bishop and Richard Hudson (Strawbs) provide a perfect blend for the 50s 60s Rock ‘n’ Roll / R&B enthusiast. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – HIGHSIDE – the ultimate covers band playing popular music turned up to 11 ! Highside perform the best new music and rock classics geared towards creating an electric atmosphere : “Our aim is to make our audience feel as involved in the performance as the band, we encourage singing, dancing and crowd involvement, after all! we’re all there to have a good time!” Playing covers from bands such as Bon Jovi, Foo Fighters, Queen, Kings of Leon, The Killers, Elvis, Green Day, Thin Lizzy, Stereophonics and Guns ‘N’ Roses to name but a few. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – THE JAM PROJECT is a reminder and a celebration of THE JAM at its best. Hit after hit, the band explode onto the stage, suited and with attention to detail of the early band, and blast out all your favourite raw energetic Jam songs.
Guests of members £5 on the door.
- Date TBC – JAMIE MARSHALL – talented singer/songwriter/guitarist Jamie makes his *4th in 2015* visit to Egham to complete our Easter Beer Festival weekend musical line-up.
- Date TBC – JOE JAMMER BAND – A welcome return to this rock guitarist from Chicago – legend and showman!! Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – JUICY LUCY – Now in it’s 48th year, Juicy Lucy were originally formed in 1969 and very quickly had a hit record with Who Do You Love. They had a successful re-launch at the famous Eel Pie Club in Twickenham in 2005 and have supported Nazereth, Wishbone Ash and Saxon on countrywide tours. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – KAPTAIN KRUNCH & THE KILLER HEELS Acoustic rock from Skin & Blister sisters Avril and Rosie along with guitar supremo Pars Evrenos (Cry Wolf). Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – LEECH – Versatile rock covers band. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – MEMENTO – A new classic rock covers collaboration featuring the best talent from many of the live music circuit’s best bands. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – MIDNIGHT TOKERS – Voted best band at the Hersham Beer Festival, the Midnight Tokers are a ‘power-trio’ playing a wide variety of music, giving their unique take on artists ranging from Elvis to AC/DC. Good music, played well, you’ll go home with your foot tapping and a smile on your face. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – MOBETTA BAND – An evening of mixed up funk, soul and rock from this wonderful band that includes guitarist Moby Pomerance, bass player Spy Austin (Style Council, Desmond Dekker) plus gutsy vocals from the ‘pocket rocket’ that is Rowena Poole – everything gonna be funky from now on! Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – MOT: MUSICIANS ON TAP – Excellent 6 piece party band featuring 2 vocalists, guitar, bass, keyboard and drums. These went down a storm on their first visit to the USC in Feb 2019. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – THE MOST – Maximum Beat & Rhythm! With the authentic sound of jangling Rickenbacker’s, the beating of the drums, boating blazers, Ben Shermans, bowling shoes, and ‘tonic’ suits, can mean only one thing – The Most taking you on a journey of Mod, from 1960’s to the ’79’ Revival, with all members of ‘The Most’ having a wealth of musical experience giving you the best performance every time they play. Guests of members £5 on the door.
- Date TBC – NO MUSTANG – Top class, high performance 4-piece band now playing music from the 60s thru to the 90s! They guarantee to have you up dancing from the moment they kick-off and guarantee 100% there’ll be ‘No Mustang…..’! Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – REV – top quality trio playing classic hits from yesteryear to get you up on the dance floor. Sing, party and dance as you’ll be ‘shakin all over’ and ‘rockin around the clock’! Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – SAM KELLY BAND – top class drummer Sam Kelly returns to the USC with his band – plus special guest ace-guitarist from Germany GREGOR HILDEN! Sam has worked with Chaka Khan, Dr John, Ben E. King, Robert Plant, The Foundations, Gordon Haskell, Billy Ocean, Desmond Dekker, Eddie Floyd, Roger Chapman, Michelle Shocked, Stan Webb, Gary Moore, Paul Jones, Imelda May, Robben Ford, Andy Fairweather Low and Chris Barber ………… to name but a few! Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – THE SCOUNDRELS – highly polished, rocking covers band delivering a high-energy sound … playing pop, rock and funk … from classics to charts. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – THE SHARPEEZ – top rhythm & blues/rock guitar band (not a cover band) delivering a professional, no compromise performance of some of the best blues and rock music from the eras influenced by Rory Gallagher, Tom Petty, Dr Feelgood, George Thorogood, The Stones….. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – SHIFTY LITTLE SISTER – Shifty Little Sister are a local 4-piece band playing an eclectic mix of jazz, blues, and latin grooves. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – THE SKANGSTERS – Berkshire’s premier Ska band playing Ska, Reggae and Two-Tone classics. Ska with attitude! Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – THE SKIN AND BLISTER BAND – talented six-piece Windsor based band with influences from West Coast California to the sound of the Deep South. Good old Southern Country Rock & Blues. Influences include The Eagles, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Rolling Stones, Mamas & Papas, Stealers Wheel, Lynyrd Skynyrd. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – STEVE WHALLEY BAND – Steve Whalley has fronted bands such as SLADE and SAD CAFE during a distinguished career working alongside many of the rock & blues greats! Steve took over the job as front man with Slade after Noddy Holder hung up his platform shoes, very difficult shoes to fill indeed but for 15 years Steve toured the world with Slade and made the gig his own. With his soulful, blues rock voice he gave Slade a distinctive sound that took the band into the 21st Century. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – STEVIE & THE SHAKEDOWN – a night of hot rockin’, jump blues, swing, R’n’B and good old Rock ‘n’ Roll! Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – THUNDERHEAD – plays a selection of songs by classic artists such as Bad Company, Deep Purple, Free, Joe Walsh, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, Status Quo, Thin Lizzy and many others. The band is a new project by Doug Lipinski (Alternators, ex-Blue Fuses, ex-ZAPPED!) and Keith Elford (Alternators, ex-ZAPPED!) with John Hiles and Nick Potter, also well-established members of the Surrey and south-east music scene. Thunderhead are determined to give audiences a great experience of entertaining and high quality rock.. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – TIGHTROPE – Jason Stretch (Bad Penny) has teamed up with a cracking quartet of musicians – Mark Preston (keyboards), Alistair Martin (bass) and Jerome Marcus (drums) – with this new vehicle to play great classic rock! Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – TRIPLICATE – three seasoned pro-musicians with many years experience, having worked alongside the likes of Rory Gallagher, Bernie Marsden (Whitesnake), Wishbone Ash and the Blues Band. Chas McGuire (bass/vocals), Jerome Marcus (drums/vocals) and the irrepressible Jason Stretch (lead guitar and vocals) Triplicate will deliver energetic rock covers and retro classics from artists such as Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, ZZ Top, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam and more. Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – UGLY GUYS – Cosmic American country rock from Southend on Sea led by ex-Kursaal Flyers’ frontman Paul Shuttleworth! “They play like veterans but rock like 18 year olds!” Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – THE WILD CARD – Fronted by vocalist/guitarist Justin McConville (Heavy Metal Kids) with Jerome Marcus (Drums/Vocals) and Chas Maguire (Bass/Vocals), Justin has played with 70’s rocker The Heavy Metal Kids for the last decade playing some of the most reputed venues and festivals in the UK and Europe, and supporting some of the UK’s leading acts. This power trio perform familiar rock & pop covers from a wide of material range from AC/DC, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, Tears For Fears, The Killers, Kings Of Leon and much more delivered in a rock format. Their experience comes from touring with bands Uriah Heep, BC Sweet, Slade and performing with Rory Gallagher, Bernie Marsden, Andy Fairweather-Low and more! Guests of members £3 on the door.
- Date TBC – WILLY FINLAYSON & the Hurters –“Finlayson plays guitar and sings like God” says former Mean Fiddler promoter Pete Feenstra. Sentiments echoed by the music press including blues magazine Blueprint who said of Finlayson “this man should be a household name”. This charismatic performer, who fronted seminal bands Bees Make Honey and Meal Ticket, is still steamrollering audiences with THAT voice. Guests of members £3 on the door.